Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Development of Nasiriyah oil field with national efforts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Development of Nasiriyah oil field with national efforts Empty Development of Nasiriyah oil field with national efforts

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 2:18 am

24/12/2017 12:00 AM 

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi announced yesterday to continue developing the field of Nasiriyah oil in the province of Dhi Qar, the national effort to increase production capacity to 200 thousand barrels per day.
    Al-Allaibi said in a press statement received by "Sabah", during his chairmanship of the production committee meeting: The ministry decided to proceed with the development of the field of Nasiriyah oil national effort and not to wait and stop until the contract with a global investment company, stressing the ability and efficiency of employees in the Dhi Qar oil company and national companies to support them to implement Tasks and duties assigned to them and work to reduce production costs.  
    He added that the ministry has harnessed all the possibilities available to the oil company of Dhi Qar of the technical effort to achieve plans to increase production in the field to more than 200 thousand barrels per day during the next few years to implement projects to increase production capacity by adding 100,000 new barrels per day to the current energy of about 90 Thousand barrels a day. In a related development, the ministry spokesman Asim Jihad: The development plans include the optimal investment of gas associated with oil operations through the erection and construction of gas treatment complexes and investment of 50 million cubic feet per day as a first stage can be increased, and will supply power plants with fuel. 
    He added that the company will perform the drilling of wells in accordance with plans for development in order to increase and sustain production for this field, which represents one of the tributaries of national oil production in southern Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:12 am