Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

58 new parties are granted leave of establishment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

58 new parties are granted leave of establishment Empty 58 new parties are granted leave of establishment

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    58 new parties are granted leave of establishment

Baghdad / Range 

The Electoral Commission (IHEC) has approved the establishment of 58 new parties after the completion of all procedures and instructions issued by the Commission.
    The chairman of the Board of Commissioners Maan al-Hitawi, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, "The Board of Commissioners approved the granting of leave of establishment of 58 new parties." 
    "These parties have completed all the procedures and instructions issued by the Commission and the rules of conduct in accordance with the provisions of the law of political parties legislator by the House of Representatives, which will be allowed to participate in the upcoming electoral entitlements." 
    The Council of Ministers announced last October that the 12 May 2018 date would be set for the elections, followed two months later by a decision to merge parliamentary and local elections on the same date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:43 am