Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A temporary condition for the postponement of the elections !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A temporary condition for the postponement of the elections !! Empty A temporary condition for the postponement of the elections !!

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A temporary condition for the postponement of the elections !!

Revealed Ihsan al-Shammari adviser to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the requirement of a prominent political figure did not call the formation of a temporary government in exchange for postponement of the elections scheduled for next May.
    Al-Shammari said in statements attributed to him that "one of the political leaders in force stipulated the formation of an interim government in exchange for accepting the postponement of the elections," and refused Shammari to disclose the name of that person, but stressed that the Prime Minister Abadi "adheres to the elections on schedule, despite the pressure on , Because the delay enters the country into a new spiral of problems. "
    It is noteworthy that opposition political parties in Kurdistan also called for the formation of an interim government in the region, but the Prime Minister of Nechirvan Barzani and the two main parties of the Democratic Union and the Kurdistan National Union rejected the idea as the current government of Kurdistan is a temporary and called for elections not later than the fourth quarter of this year Before the legislative elections in Iraq.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm