Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Central Iraqi" defines procedures to stop the financing of terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Central Iraqi" defines procedures to stop the financing of terrorism Empty "Central Iraqi" defines procedures to stop the financing of terrorism

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2018, 4:26 am

"Central Iraqi" defines procedures to stop the financing of terrorism
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The bank follows sources of funding and stops the amounts transferred and immovable to persons who have been convicted of terrorism 08 Jan 2018 12:40 PM
    Direct : The Central Bank of Iraq revealed a package of measures taken to cut funding for terrorist groups, stressing its continued application.
    A source at the bank said on Monday that the measures were to withdraw the licenses of exchange companies located in conflict zones, as well as to stop any financial transfer of any kind to those areas, according to (Iraqi News Agency).
    The source, who was not revealed by the agency, that the bank follows sources of funding and stop the amounts transferred and immovable persons who have been convicted of terrorism charges.
    He referred to the broad international cooperation to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism in terms of identifying required names and entities, in addition to the training, qualification and exchange of information in a transparent manner.
    He said that the gangs Daadh seized about 121 branches of government and private banks, including the branch of the Central Bank in the province of Nineveh after controlling the provinces of Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala and Nineveh, in 2014.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the Iraqi prime minister said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]was $ 100 billion.
    In a previous statement, the Iraqi Central Bank said it had [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]finance its war on a duel, pointing out that rising oil prices and reliance on non-oil revenues would pay the government's debt to the bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:52 pm