Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Rocky
6 posters

Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq Empty Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 4:20 am

Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mahdi Al-Alaq, on Wednesday, chaired the workshop on the policy of financing projects between the World Bank and representatives of government and economic entities involved in investment projects.
    Al-Aalak said in a statement received by Iraq News, "The workshop aims at reaching a mechanism for financing reconstruction projects in Iraq," noting that "the conference, which will be hosted by Kuwait mid-next month, will present a comprehensive plan for investment for reconstruction and development in Iraq."
    "The government has a comprehensive plan for investment to be presented at the conference for the reconstruction of the industrial, agricultural and economic sectors, especially as Iraq will deal with banks and international destinations."
    "The file of humanitarian needs for the management of funding, particularly the World Bank and banks operating in Iraq."
    For her part, the Director of the World Bank's Iraq office, Yara Salem, to "the completion of a proposal to study a strategic co-financing of the Fund for Iraq funding."
    A number of World Bank officials also reviewed the mechanism of the strategy and how the financing process, the principles of financing including the diversification of sources and smart subsidies to benefit from funds and grants, and credibility with companies and investors. The World Bank identified three areas of possible focus of funding, namely the private sector, The Innovator. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by rocky on Wed 10 Jan 2018, 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Lobo
    Lobo

Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq Empty Re: Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Post by Lobo Wed 10 Jan 2018, 10:44 am

Thanks Rocky - very interesting -
    "as Iraq will deal with banks and international destinations." - WOW, banks and international destinations - something is happening.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq Empty Re: Alaq heads a workshop with the World Bank to discuss funding for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Post by weslin3 Wed 10 Jan 2018, 11:37 am

yes thumbs
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:00 pm

Thanks Rocky.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 10 Jan 2018, 8:01 pm

Karen Hudes...world bank was at camp David with trump...somethings up..
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Wed 10 Jan 2018, 8:24 pm

Screwball wrote:Karen Hudes...world bank was at camp David with trump...somethings up..
    thumbs2
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 10 Jan 2018, 8:56 pm

yes yes yes
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 10 Jan 2018, 11:07 pm

Screwball wrote:Karen Hudes...world bank was at camp David with trump...somethings up..

Where did you see that at Screwball?
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Wed 10 Jan 2018, 11:16 pm

I think it was on Twitter....I will confirm and get back to you
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 10 Jan 2018, 11:19 pm

Screwball wrote:I think it was on Twitter....I will confirm and get back to you

Not necessary to do so... Just wondered... I trust you.. Just wondered where it was at.. And I do like that bit of info.. Makes you go hmmmm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:42 am