Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Militant militia announces not participating in elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Militant militia announces not participating in elections Empty Militant militia announces not participating in elections

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 3:35 am

Militant militia announces not participating in elections
    January 19 2018 12:36 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Akram al - Kaabi .. leader of the militia militia[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Secretary-General of the Najah militias Akram Al-Kaabi, the lack of participation of the movement in the elections, stressing the absence of any candidate affiliated with it. 

Al-Kaabi said in a press statement, "We follow the events of political developments and we hope that the alliances for the benefit of Iraq and its people and the removal of corrupt and the political fad for them." 

"We emphasize the need to have honest figures who are carrying the Iraqi people and seek to provide services and end unemployment and remove Iraq from the interference and domination of the US colonel and his followers, and confirm our participation in the elections and there is no candidate for us."

Al-Kaabi claimed that "in Iraq we moved from the smaller jihad to the greater jihad, and we will be part of the people and support every honest candidate, regardless of his address and name." He said, "Our belief remains that the Islamic experience in Iraq has not been achieved except by forming popular mobilization. "It is necessary to take advantage of this experience in the political process in the correct manner and to support the candid candidate." 

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during a meeting with the head of the UN mission in Iraq, Jan Kubic, on Thursday that the elections should be held on schedule and rejected attempts to postpone them. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm