Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes tomorrow on the Law of the infrastructure and read the three bills

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes tomorrow on the Law of the infrastructure and read the three bills Empty Parliament votes tomorrow on the Law of the infrastructure and read the three bills

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:09 am

Parliament votes tomorrow on the Law of the infrastructure and read the three bills

Today at 12:38 pm

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: announced the Information Service of the House of Representatives, that the parliament will vote on a bill reconstruction of infrastructure and service sectors, and read the three other bills. said circuit in a statement posted on the parliament-mail and informed him, “Tomorrow’s Press,” The “the agenda of the meeting of the Council of Representatives of 29 of the first legislative term of the legislative year fourth session, on Monday, including a vote on the bill reconstruction of infrastructure and service sectors, and the first reading of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on the promotion and protection of investment between the Government of the Republic of Iraq

and the Government of Armenia.” the statement added , “The table also includes the first reading of the draft law union Iraqi academics and second reading of the draft law amending the Law of Judicial Organization No. 160 for the year 1979.” It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives lift, last Thursday (24 October 2013), its the 28 of the first legislative term of the legislative year to fourth on Monday, saw its second reading of the four other laws and postpone the vote on the Official Language Act and discuss the admission of students in universities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:49 am