Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: We will not pass the budget if not given the rights of oil-producing provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: We will not pass the budget if not given the rights of oil-producing provinces Empty State of law: We will not pass the budget if not given the rights of oil-producing provinces

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2018, 3:13 am

State of law: We will not pass the budget if not given the rights of oil-producing provinces

10:55 - 02/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    MP of the coalition of state law Zeinab al-Khazraji, on Friday, not to pass the budget in the absence of the oil producing provinces share of the petrodollar, noting that the oil-producing provinces "oppressed and stolen their rights" under the pretext of austerity and the fall of oil prices.
    "The rights of oil-producing provinces are red and we will not allow them to be negotiated," Khazraji said in a statement. "Any political agreement that does not include our demands for the budget for the current year will not be allowed, given that the oil-producing provinces are marginalized and long time".
    "Khazraji added," We are with any constitutional requirement in terms of the budget and any entitlement to any province demanding its rights provided that the province is not given and deprive another province, especially with regard to petrodollar benefits to the oil-producing provinces. "
    "The oil-producing provinces are oppressed and deprived of their rights under the pretext of austerity and the decline of oil prices for a long time, so we as representatives of these provinces will not allow or accept any political agreement deprives our provinces by favoring other provinces and not give us dues from petrodollar, The budget is final if we feel that there is marginalization or neglect of our stolen rights. "

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:38 am