Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: the survival of US forces is contrary to the Strategic Framework Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition: the survival of US forces is contrary to the Strategic Framework Agreement Empty Maliki's coalition: the survival of US forces is contrary to the Strategic Framework Agreement

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm

Maliki's coalition: the survival of US forces is contrary to the Strategic Framework Agreement

08:41 - 15/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of state law, led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, Prime Minister Haider Abadi responsibility for the survival of US forces in Iraq, stressing that its presence is not justified and contrary to the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States.
    "The survival of more than 5,400 US troops in Iraq confirms that the country is still occupied by the United States," said Mohammad al-Sihud, a lawmaker.
    "The US embassy in Baghdad is the largest embassy in the world with an army of 5,400 US troops," he said.
    "The strategic framework agreement signed between Iraq and the United States provides for the absence of American troops in Iraq, but the agreement has been violated now," he said, stressing that "Iraq has a great experience in the field of military and security and no longer need the Americans to assign his forces, Especially after the victory over the preacher. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 am