Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump criticizes Bush: Invasion of Iraq was the worst decision of its kind

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump criticizes Bush: Invasion of Iraq was the worst decision of its kind Empty Trump criticizes Bush: Invasion of Iraq was the worst decision of its kind

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Trump criticizes Bush: Invasion of Iraq was the worst decision of its kind

11:27 - 04/03/2018

Trump criticizes Bush: Invasion of Iraq was the worst decision of its kind %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B4-696x435
    Information / Translation
    US President Donald Trump on Sunday criticized former President George W. Bush over the US invasion of Iraq in 2003, calling the decision "the worst of its kind."
    Trump spoke in a closed-door meeting with Republican donors in Florida, Trump ridiculed Bush's intelligence and compared his decision to invade Iraq by "throwing a large block of butter into the wasps' nest," the CNN news agency reported.
    "Here we are, like the stupidest people in the world, because we had bad politicians who ruled our country for a long time," Trump said at the closed meeting.
    "One of them was Bush, another real genius," he said jokingly. "It turned out that his intelligence was wonderful and he had great intelligence at the time." The decision to invade Iraq was the worst decision of its kind.
    Trump criticized the US intelligence community, citing its erroneous assessment of "the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, which is proof of its unreliability." Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:34 am