Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AMH Group to build 12,000 Homes in Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

AMH Group to build 12,000 Homes in Iraq Empty AMH Group to build 12,000 Homes in Iraq

Post by chouchou Sat 31 Mar 2018, 5:01 am

AMH Group is pleased to announce it has had its proposal to build 12,000 homes for the Ministry of Transport employees in Basra and Baghdad accepted by the Minister of Transport.

The project will be led by an international consortium of Chinese and British companies aimed at closing the housing shortage in Iraq, whilst providing much needed infrastructure as well as world class municipal facilities such as hospitals, schools, police and fire departments and sports complexes.

On behalf of the consortium, Mohammed Alkhouzai expressed his gratitude to the Minister of Transport for his tireless work to help the people of Iraq by improving the transport services as well as the Ministry of Transport employees by providing them with much needed houses, infrastructure and municipal facilities in the cities of Basra and Baghdad
    The consortium will now begin its negotiations with the Ministry of Transport to finalise the contract.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:42 pm