Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    More than a quarter of Iraq's homes are owned by people who have other homes.. What is the definitio

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 268220
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    More than a quarter of Iraq's homes are owned by people who have other homes.. What is the definitio Empty More than a quarter of Iraq's homes are owned by people who have other homes.. What is the definitio

    Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 2:08 pm

    More than a quarter of Iraq's homes are owned by people who have other homes.. What is the definition of the country's housing crisis?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    +A
    -A


    Baghdad Today - Special
    Concepts are mixed in Iraq regarding the “housing deficit,” that is, housing units that are sufficient or equal to the number of families present in Iraq. While the housing crisis is calculated on the basis of the number of available housing units compared to the number of existing Iraqi families, the percentage of Iraqi families that live is not calculated. In rent within the available housing units, which will remain in rent even with the provision of new housing units, especially since the law allows any person to own more than one house, so the new housing units will be available for ownership by people who already own houses in advance.

    For example, there are more than 6 million families in Iraq, but there are only more than 3 million homes in the country, which means that at least two families live in each home, and this is calculated on the basis of the number of ration cards issued for the number of families, according to figures from the Ministry of Construction and Housing that I reviewed. "Baghdad today."

    While the government believes that the solution to the housing crisis lies in providing 3 million additional housing units so that every family has a house that it can occupy, and this may actually allow for the elimination of what can be described as “double housing,” meaning that there will not be two families in every single house, but there will not All of these houses are for the families who will live in them. Some of the housing units are owned by one person, meaning that one person may own two, three, or more houses.

    To better understand this issue, Baghdad Today reviewed the home ownership rate in the world, including Iraq, and found that Iraq ranks 111th globally out of 196 countries, with a home ownership rate of 73%, according to the Global Home Ownership Index.

    This means that 73% of the homes in Iraq are inhabited by their owners, while the remaining 27% are rented, and thus this 27% will ultimately be owned by other people who own other homes in which they live.

    If this percentage is dropped on the number of housing units in Iraq, which amounts to 3 million housing units, this means that more than 870 thousand housing units are owned by people who own more than one house, that is, more than a quarter of the houses in Iraq are owned by people who own more than one house.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Wed 17 Apr 2024, 4:24 am