Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

"Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra Empty "Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Apr 2018, 6:28 am

"Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra
    April 07 2018 10:55 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]National card[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The General Directorate of Citizenship called on the local government of Basra to allocate buildings for the unified card in a number of districts and districts of the governorate.

The Director of Nationality, Team Mehdi Nima al-Waili said in a statement that the Department of nationality has the cadre and equipment and only the buildings of the unified national card.

He pointed out that these buildings are different from the previous in terms of need for the waiting rooms, because the auditor must be face to face with the employee to take the life certificates relating to the decimal and iris, as well as take a live image of him, contrary to what was previously used and where the references His treatment shall be delivered from a net designated for that purpose.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

"Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra Empty Re: "Nationality" calls for the allocation of buildings for the unified card in Basra

Post by ron-man Sat 07 Apr 2018, 7:52 am

This is something new, thanks Rocky.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:05 pm