Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Basri: Parliament is completely incapable of performing its role due to the absence of MPs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Basri: Parliament is completely incapable of performing its role due to the absence of MPs  Empty Al-Basri: Parliament is completely incapable of performing its role due to the absence of MPs

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Apr 2018, 3:26 am

Al-Basri: Parliament is completely incapable of performing its role due to the absence of MPs

Monday, April 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP considered the coalition of state law, Zainab Aref al- Basri, on Monday, that the House of Representatives is "incapable" of the performance of its oversight and legislative role in the current period because of the frequent absence of deputies, criticizing the state of "paralysis" currently experienced by parliament. 

Basri said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the last period of the parliament suffered a state of paralysis due to the large number of absences as a result of the preoccupation of most of the deputies campaigning or they are not concerned with the elections and therefore do not attend as long as their salaries are valid."

Al-Basri added that "the House of Representatives, although there are still about two and a half years to the end of the legal life expectancy on the thirtieth of June next, but is completely unable to perform its oversight and legislative role as a result of those absences." 

She pointed out that "there are dozens of laws that have been completed and reached the stage of voting, in addition to a number of interrogations all made extraordinary efforts, but will go without benefit because of the absence of deputies may be deported to the next parliamentary session." 

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives decided, on Saturday (April 7, 2018), that the next session of the House of Representatives on the seventeenth of April.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 3:03 am