Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year  Empty The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:00 am

The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year

22-11-2013 - Sources parliamentary informed about a secret deal concluded recently between 'commercial mafias' and some of the parties to relay the customs tariff law to the next parliamentary session, indicating that Iraq incurred significant financial losses estimated at 36 billion dollars annually as a result of the absence of this law.

The sources said that the 'disable the application of this law, passed by parliament two years ago, came as a result of the presence of the complicity of some political blocs with corrupt business mafias linked to some parties', adding that' recent press toward defer the matter to the next parliamentary session. "

The sources expressed dissatisfaction with the absence of customs tariff, especially since Iraq is the only country that lacks a system of custom, describing it as 'disaster' the right of the people's money and the interests of the country.

The sources said the parliamentary informed that 'Iraq suffered a financial loss annually of up to 36 billion dollars annually due to the absence of systems of customs tariffs and the Customs Law', noting that the '20 billion of those losses came as a result of the entry of goods and commodities failed not older than consumer six months' .

The parliamentary Economic Committee charged earlier in the Kurdistan region of responsibility to disable the customs tariff law, for not acknowledging the application of this law to oppose it with their own interests.

Said committee member Amer Hussein that 'the law is currently disabled due to differences between the center and the region, at the same time ruling out the application of this law during the next phase'.  He added that 'the provincial government is the sole beneficiary of disabling the customs tariff law', stressing that 'the law of important laws to regulate the country's economy and the protection of the local product and increase the resources of the public treasury of the state'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year  Empty Re: The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year

Post by Neno Fri 22 Nov 2013, 4:18 pm

Think I would have it in place yesterday after finding out I was losing 36 billion annually or, knew it was going to be made up in the near future... ;)
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year  Empty Re: The absence of customs tariffs cause a loss of Iraq's 36 billion dollars a year

Post by kelnchp Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:13 pm

Neno wrote:Think I would have it in place yesterday after finding out I was losing 36 billion annually or, knew it was going to be made up in the near future... ;)
    That is what I was thinking too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:18 pm