Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump intervenes to stop Chinese ZTE ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump intervenes to stop Chinese ZTE ban Empty Trump intervenes to stop Chinese ZTE ban

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 2:56 am

Trump intervenes to stop Chinese ZTE ban

09:24 - 14/05/2018

Trump intervenes to stop Chinese ZTE ban %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    US President Donald Trump has said he is working with Chinese President Xi Jinping to find a quick solution for ZTE's return to business after the company announced its main operating activities were suspended last week due to the ban on export concessions by the US Department of Commerce.
    ZTE said in a statement that it had enough money to remain "floating" if it halted its operations because of the US embargo on exports to the company last April.
    The seven-year ban on the Chinese company for failing to stick to the terms of the plea bargain was found after it found a breach of the sanctions regime against Iran and North Korea, which prohibits the export of US equipment to the two countries. The company said the ban would "significantly affect the survival and development of ZTE " and was trying to cancel or ease the ban

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:40 pm