Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Health reveals the number of victims of the massacre of Spyker recovered their remai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Health reveals the number of victims of the massacre of Spyker recovered their remai Empty The Ministry of Health reveals the number of victims of the massacre of Spyker recovered their remai

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 2:55 am

The Ministry of Health reveals the number of victims of the massacre of Spyker recovered their remains
    May 22 2018 10:15 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Spyker massacre[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Health, the number of victims of the base Spyker, whose remains were recovered in Tikrit, the center of Salahaddin province.

A source in the ministry said in a press statement: "The technical teams of the Ministry of Health and the Martyrs Foundation, raised 1153 remains of the martyrs of the massacre of the base of Spyker, 15 of the graves inside the presidential palaces in the city of Tikrit."

The source added: "The number of remains of Muslim victims to their families, after the completion of the matching, amounted to 704 in Baghdad and a number of provinces."

He said: "The Department of Forensic Medicine, will be delivered in the next few days, the delivery of another number, after the completion of the process of matching the DNA."

On June 12, 2014, a member of the Iraqi Air Force at Spyker Air Base, north of Tikrit, organized a farewell call for families. He took them to the presidential palaces in Tikrit and killed them there and in other areas by firing squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:24 pm