Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kubic calls for a speedy investigation into all complaints of electoral fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kubic calls for a speedy investigation into all complaints of electoral fraud Empty Kubic calls for a speedy investigation into all complaints of electoral fraud

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 3:10 am

[ltr]Kubic calls for a speedy investigation into all complaints of electoral fraud[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-12 at 00:07 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Ghadad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]UN Special Representative for Iraq Jan Kubic called on Monday for a speedy investigation into all complaints of fraud and electoral irregularities.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Following the May 12, 2018 House of Representatives elections, and in the light of recent developments, I call upon the bodies responsible for the administration of the elections in Iraq to urgently open an investigation," Kubic said in a statement. In all complaints related to fraud and electoral violations, and the separation of them with full transparency that will enhance the integrity of the electoral process and the legitimacy of its results, in line with the laws and constitution of Iraq. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Urging all political actors and their supporters to "stick to the causes of peace and continue to commit to resolving any electoral disputes through legal channels."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on all constitutional and political leaders and entities to "work together in support of the procedures used to address complaints about the electoral process, in order to strengthen the electoral and political processes"[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The government, security forces and EMBs have to take all appropriate measures to secure election materials, especially in the light of the recent fire incident, which has damaged a number of warehouses belonging to the Electoral Commission," Kubic said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:45 am