Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health: 50 cases of injuries due to the use of toys and crackers during the Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health: 50 cases of injuries due to the use of toys and crackers during the Eid Empty Health: 50 cases of injuries due to the use of toys and crackers during the Eid

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:45 am

Health: 50 cases of injuries due to the use of toys and crackers during the Eid
    June 17 2018 1:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Health[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Health announced on Sunday the toll of the use of toys and crackers since the beginning of the Eid, calling on the people to prevent their children from using those games. 

"Since the beginning of the Eid, more than 50 children have been registered because of their use of plastic weapons (stoning) throughout the country," ministry spokesman Saif Badr said. 

"These injuries were mostly in the eye and added to the nose and ear," Bader said, adding that "some of the injuries are serious."

Badr said that "there are burns injuries because of the misuse of explosives," urging residents to "prevent their children from using those games and explosives to ensure their safety." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:46 pm