Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Government Information" reveals the relationship of imported meat with the spread of hemorrhagic fe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Government Information" reveals the relationship of imported meat with the spread of hemorrhagic fe Empty "Government Information" reveals the relationship of imported meat with the spread of hemorrhagic fe

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jul 2018, 3:19 am

"Government Information" reveals the relationship of imported meat with the spread of hemorrhagic fever

July 02 2018 03:00 pImported meat Imported meat Baghdad Post
    Iraq news

The Government Information Cell announced the continuation of veterinary campaigns to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhagic fever, confirming that there is no fear of imported meat. 

The ministry said in a press statement that "the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture and its preventive programs to combat epidemics and diseases continue and at a high rate by taking all necessary measures to reduce the various endemic diseases in Iraq, including hemorrhagic fever," 

adding that " Measures to eliminate the ticking medium and to perform animal docking and injection to prevent the arrival of diseases, the total number of animals in the province was 203,312, during which 497 gallons of 5 liters of pesticides were spent, Used Treatment of the disease. "

The statement pointed out that "the number of animals covered by prevention measures in all governorates reached (2,136,525) animals have been taken procedures for the disposal of external parasites and injections, dipping and air spraying." 

"There are no fears or warnings of imported meat and talk about the fact that these meat is the reason for the introduction of the hemorrhagic fever virus into the country are baseless rumors," the government information cell said. 

The cell confirmed that there is exaggeration in the news of the spread of fever hemorrhagic disease, pointing to the absence of fears of the disease.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:42 am