Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of breakthrough in the relationship between

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of breakthrough in the relationship between  Empty The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of breakthrough in the relationship between

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 2:05 am

The writer reveals to the "information" about the signs of breakthrough in the relationship between the rule of law and victory

10:51 - 28/11/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed a senior leader in the Islamic Dawa Party Ali al-Adeeb, Wednesday, the signs of a breakthrough in the relationship between a coalition of state law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and the coalition of victory headed by Haider Abadi, denying Maliki's meeting a party in Iran.
    Al-Adib said in a statement that the Islamic Dawa party held a meeting last Friday to discuss the process of interest in the party and re-vitality and effectiveness, "noting that" the meeting tried to remedy the existing dispute between the rule of law and victory. "
    The writer said "there are signs of a breakthrough soon in the relationship between the rule of law and victory," pointing out that "meetings of the Islamic Dawa Party continues."
    On the news that Maliki held a meeting with members of the invitation during his recent visit to Iran, the writer said that "Maliki met some preachers in Iran and briefed them on the last meeting (held the day before leaving for Iran). Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:38 pm