Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: Iraq's foreign debt budget this year exceeded 112 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: Iraq's foreign debt budget this year exceeded 112 billion dollars Empty Parliamentary: Iraq's foreign debt budget this year exceeded 112 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jul 2018, 3:16 am

Parliamentary: Iraq's foreign debt budget this year exceeded 112 billion dollars
    July 06 2018 09:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Massoud Haidar[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

Announced the member of the Finance Committee in the outgoing parliament, Massoud Haider, that Iraq's foreign debt in this year's budget exceeded 112 billion dollars.

He said, "Iraq's foreign debt in this year's budget amounted to 112 billion dollars, except for the British loan signed by the government has not received the full amount yet because the loans once signed become debt owed," noting that "$ 112 billion in government statements is a natural borrowing , Because the International Monetary Fund adopted a specific debt ceiling can not exceed Iraq at a maximum of 132 billion dollars maximum. "

He added: "A large part of foreign loans up to about 42% of loans from the Gulf countries, has not been agreed to repay, and another part of the debts of the Paris Club, which has already exempt Iraq from 80% of foreign debt," noting that " A lot on the Iraqi economy, as well as the destruction of infrastructure, Iraq sought to take advantage of cash reserves and internal borrowing.

He explained that "the Iraqi cash reserve more than 50 billion dollars, which is a positive and reassuring to cover the cash mass currently circulating in the domestic market, which range from 33 to 36 trillion dinars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:54 am