Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2017, 3:20 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion

13/2/2017

Parliamentary Finance Committee warned on Monday not to meet Iraq to pay foreign and domestic debts, indicating that it exceeded the 100 billion dollars.

A member of the committee, Ahmed Hama Rashid in an interview for "Tomorrow's Press," that "Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion, and divided by $ 35 billion internal debts and $ 70 billion in foreign debt, and came because of the government's borrowing to fill the budget deficit during the past three years" .

Among Rashid said: "There is a real concern not to meet those debts, because of continued dependence on oil dramatically, with the instability of prices, as well as the lack of development of other sectors such as industry, agriculture and tourism."

He called Rashid, said that "there is a real and effective plans to get rid of these debts, which cause financial Petrakmat borne by future generations, and reflected negatively on the economic reality."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:17 am