Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: Abadi receives payments to improve living

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: Abadi receives payments to improve living Empty Former Deputy: Abadi receives payments to improve living

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jul 2018, 2:59 pm

Former Deputy: Abadi receives payments to improve living

11:16 - 21/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The Kurdish Movement for Change MP Tafka Ahmad revealed on Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received two financial payments to improve living during the previous parliamentary sessions, pointing out that the law of the privileges of the House of Representatives is completely contrary to the General Retirement Law.
    "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received two financial payments to improve living when he was a deputy during the previous parliamentary sessions," she said, adding that "what he issued about his dissatisfaction with the pensions of members of the House of Representatives is surprising."
    She added that "any person has the right to challenge the retirement of deputies on the condition of not benefiting from the law," is accountable, "Is Abadi object to the retirement of ministers and officials of the Council of Ministers and the Presidency of the Republic?".
     "The number of beneficiaries of the privileges is very few as a large number of deputies are winners in the current session and the remaining conditions meet the law of retirement career by the age of 50." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:20 am