Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Previous Parliament Law: Objection to the Privileges Act is not feasible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Previous Parliament Law: Objection to the Privileges Act is not feasible Empty Previous Parliament Law: Objection to the Privileges Act is not feasible

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jul 2018, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Previous Parliament Law: Objection to the Privileges Act is not feasible

The head of the legal committee in the former parliament, Mohsen al-Saadoun, on Sunday, that the resort to Abadi to challenge the legality of the retirement of parliamentarians political targeting, saying that "this objection is not feasible because the law began in accordance with the rules of procedure of the parliament."
    Saadoun said that "the resort of Abbadi to the Federal Court at this time in order to challenge the law of retirement of the House of Representatives is a political target," noting that "the law proceeded through constitutional methods, including the ratification of the Presidency of the Republic, and published in the Official Gazette, without objection Any political bloc. "
    He pointed out that the objection of the Prime Minister to the law coincided with the demonstrations, and the situation in the country, saying that "this objection is not feasible because the law was initiated in accordance with the rules of procedure of the parliament."
    On 16 October, President Fuad Masoum ratified the law on the retirement of parliamentarians, which granted 328 members of the outgoing parliament a large pension rights equivalent to the salary of a minister for each parliament.
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi constitution prohibits the House of Representatives to enact any law in which any financial consequences without obtaining the consent of the government as the body that will take the money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:28 pm