Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Change: a secret agreement between Saudi Arabia and Barzani on the formation of the Ir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Change: a secret agreement between Saudi Arabia and Barzani on the formation of the Ir Empty Parliamentary Change: a secret agreement between Saudi Arabia and Barzani on the formation of the Ir

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Parliamentary Change: a secret agreement between Saudi Arabia and Barzani on the formation of the Iraqi government[/size]

[rtl]99 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The former MP of the Movement for Change Kurdistan Tafka Ahmed, on Tuesday, a secret agreement between the Saudi delegation and the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani to enter the latter alliances with Baghdad to form a government, while the Saudi and US pressure will push the two parties to the coalition with the political forces in Baghdad.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The Saudi delegation met with the Democratic Party and the National Union to discuss their entry into alliances with Baghdad and the achievement of political interests," Ahmed said in a press statement followed by "The Trend Press" that "Riyadh and Washington exerted pressure on the Democratic Union and the Union and a number of Kurdish parties to participate in forming the next government With Baghdad. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The two ruling parties in the region attend a number of secret meetings away from the media to discuss the political situation with Saudi Arabia and America during the previous period," adding that "the last meeting with the Saudi delegation got to draw the road map and exert international pressure to form alliances and the next government.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source informed that the visit of the Saudi delegation to the Kurdistan region, and meeting with a number of officials, was an American desire, aimed at influencing the formation of the next government.  [/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:53 pm