Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: How will exit the politicians of Iraq from Sistani and the protesters?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: How will exit the politicians of Iraq from Sistani and the protesters? Empty Newspaper: How will exit the politicians of Iraq from Sistani and the protesters?

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jul 2018, 2:56 am

Newspaper: How will exit the politicians of Iraq from Sistani and the protesters?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 17:26 (Views 930)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Newspaper: How will exit the politicians of Iraq from Sistani and the protesters?
    Baghdad / Sky Press

Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper published a report on the pressures exerted on Iraqi politicians by the Iraqi street on the one hand and the religious authority on the other. 
    The report dealt with the situation of Iraqi politicians who found themselves trapped between the pressure of protests and the position of the religious authority led by Ali al-Sistani strongly supporting the protesters, which put the blocks and political parties, especially the Shiite ones, before the examination of my fate.

And wondered the uproar about the mechanism to be followed by the political blocs to get out of this dilemma and gain the satisfaction of the Iraqi street and reference at the same time. 
    He added that "the protests continued against corruption, poor services and unemployment, yesterday, despite the start of the government of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the implementation of some promises to absorb the anger of the street, and in the province of Basra, hundreds demonstrated yesterday, demanding jobs.

On the other hand, the Council of Judges in charge of the functions of the Electoral Commission of the counting of the hand and counting of ballot boxes, 12 of May, contested, in 17 provinces except Baghdad. 
    A source close to the Electoral Commission told the newspaper that the results "were identical to the electronic counting process by 100 percent." 
    The source, who preferred not to mention his name, that "this proportion of compliance includes almost all provinces, and this strengthens the position of the former Board of Commissioners, which froze its work the decision of the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:07 pm