Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi-Turkish agreement to transfer gas to the world has stopped

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi-Turkish agreement to transfer gas to the world has stopped Empty Iraqi-Turkish agreement to transfer gas to the world has stopped

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi-Turkish agreement to transfer gas to the world has stopped

"There are no political issues that stop the agreements with Iraq to transport gas to the world through Turkey," the Turkish economic adviser Amir Zali said Wednesday. "Iraq has no corridor across the world to sell gas except through Turkey, but first of all, There will be internal political stability and the liquidation of external differences. "
    Zali called on the Iraqi government to pay attention to the development of natural gas extracted from oil instead of burning, "noting that" the gas wealth neglected in Iraq and burned in the air. "
    "Iraq is a country rich in energy," he said. "Iraq has to focus its attention on the gas fields, especially those that are extracted in oil extraction operations and sell it to international markets." He called for the extension of gas pipelines and turning into liquid gas.
    "A day will come and Iraq agrees to work with Turkey to transport gas and sell it to Europe sooner or later."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:40 am