Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: the fortunes of Abadi retreat in the second mandate and Maliki may be an alternativ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: the fortunes of Abadi retreat in the second mandate and Maliki may be an alternativ Empty Saudi newspaper: the fortunes of Abadi retreat in the second mandate and Maliki may be an alternativ

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:32 am

Saudi newspaper: the fortunes of Abadi retreat in the second mandate and Maliki may be an alternative

09:19 - 04/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Al-Hayat" Saudi Arabia, on Saturday, the decline of the chances of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in obtaining a second term for the presidency of the next government, noting that the coalition of state law put the name of its president Nuri al-Maliki to succeed him.
    "The leader of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki is the candidate of the coalition for the post of new prime minister, while continuing the debate within the Dawa Party on the" freezing "of the membership of Haider Abadi," in line with the conditions of cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, "the newspaper said in a report, .
    The newspaper quoted a close to al-Maliki as saying that "there is no political movements with the aim of Maliki being the head of the largest bloc in parliament because he is a candidate (state law) to the post of prime minister," referring to "rumors launched by political parties on the largest bloc and the role of al-Maliki , Aims to show that it is far from the competition currently. "
    The newspaper confirmed Abadi's chances of obtaining a second term, noting that "he will not withdraw from the party, but the debate is still underway on the decision to freeze his membership." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am