Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue Empty Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Sep 2018, 1:59 am

Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue 

08:51 - 15/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider Al-Abbadi, stressed that the popular crowd remains and that this matter has been resolved, stressing the need to maintain the revolutionary situation of popular mobilization and the survival of its effective system.
    Abadi said during his meeting with the officials of the popular crowd and his follower / information, "The popular crowd is resolved because it is a law that regulates its work."
    He added that "the People's Assembly has become subject to the state after the adoption of its law by the House of Representatives in 2016," stressing the importance of "the survival of the revolutionary situation of popular mobilization and the continued effectiveness of the system of mobilization."
    Abadi said that "if the world has been thanking Iraq for years, he did not survive because he spent on gangs," adding that "some world leaders considered what happened a miracle." Ending / 25

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue Empty Re: Abadi: The popular crowd remains and its revolutionary state must continue

Post by ahill Sat 15 Sep 2018, 2:09 am

You Go Abadi and get it done.
    We're all waiting for the RV ........ and I'm sure you are too.   wink!

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:30 pm