Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Abadi direct oil continues to work contracts oil service to Mansuriya field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Abadi direct oil continues to work contracts oil service to Mansuriya field Empty In the document .. Abadi direct oil continues to work contracts oil service to Mansuriya field

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 6:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the document .. Abadi direct oil continues to work contracts oil service to Mansuriya field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press: 

Thursday, a document issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, according to the guidance of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the Ministry of Oil, the continuation of the contract service for the Mansuriya field.

The document, directed by Abadi, to the Ministry of Oil, that "the continuation of the same method of service contract for petroleum licenses signed with the company (TPAO) and its partners, the national effort with a global company." 

The document called for "continuing the implementation of contracts and studies and referrals made with the approval of fundamentalist during the previous period, provided that the legal department in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, verify the cancellation or dismissal of service contract for Mansuriya field." 

She pointed out that the directive "came on the basis of what was presented by the Minister of Oil in an emergency, during the meeting of the Council of Ministers thirty-fourth on 4/9/2018."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm