Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister reveals what Turkey has done gates of the Euphrates dam and its impact on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister reveals what Turkey has done gates of the Euphrates dam and its impact on Iraq Empty Minister reveals what Turkey has done gates of the Euphrates dam and its impact on Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Sep 2018, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    Minister reveals what Turkey has done gates of the Euphrates dam and its impact on Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 hours ago

The Minister of Water Resources, Nabil Hassan, said that the agreement signed with the Turkish and Iraqi sides is to give us 210 cubic meters per second, pointing out that "Turkey is an enemy even in the water and fighting us unnaturally."
    The Syrian minister revealed the existence of some problems on the Lebanese-Syrian border regarding the Nahr al-Aasi river, which arrived in some days to 0.85 meters per second, describing it as the lowest number in its history, explaining that the number should not be less than 4 to 8 sometimes. With the Lebanese side to 3.2 cubic meters, "according to the Syrian newspaper Al Watan.
    In a speech to the Syrian People's Assembly, al-Hassan answered some of the MPs' comments on the Euphrates and Tigris rivers, saying that "the agreement with the Turkish and Iraqi sides requires giving us 210 cubic meters per second." Turkey is an enemy even in the water.
    The Minister of Water Resources said that during the period in which we protested that our water sources are being reduced as a result of the closure of the gates of the Euphrates Dam by an organization that is coming from Turkey from 700 to 800 cubic meters per second.
    "In some months, such as July and August, the Turkish side is forced to open water as a result of generating electricity and having to operate their dams, which contained more than 370 cubic meters per second.
    "I am not afraid of something called thirst because there is a reserve of at least 45 days in that area," he said.
    The Minister pointed out to the members of the People's Assembly that the Khabour River dried up permanently pointing out that the largest dam in Turkey impacted on Iraq "and will affect Syria as there is a strategic project in Hasakah is Ain Dewar, expressing his belief that" this issue is resolved according to political circumstances. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 2:49 am