Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: open trademarks gates between Iraq and Turkey contributes to the economic development of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: open trademarks gates between Iraq and Turkey contributes to the economic development of the Empty Deputy: open trademarks gates between Iraq and Turkey contributes to the economic development of the

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2013, 6:58 am

Deputy: open trademarks gates between Iraq and Turkey contributes to the economic development of the country

03-08-2013 10:41 AM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission Kurdistan Alliance MP Jassim شنكالي, that the opening of two new brands gates between Turkey and Iraq contributes to revive the Iraqi economy and its development.

He said شنكالي (of the Agency news): The border between Iraq and Turkey open by the Kurdistan region and at the height of trade development between the two countries, adding that the opening of two new gates at the crossing contributes to the development of the economy and its recovery.
    He added: that the presence of Turkish companies large and solid operating in Iraq and the existence of free markets develop its economy and because Iraq needs economic benefit him outlets industrially and commercially.

He pointed out: that the strained relations between Iraq and Turkey do not affect the economic cooperation between the two countries as differences in views only and not the big problems.

The Rkiya fully completed all the procedures relating to open the crossings, and then sign a memorandum of understanding with Iraq to build a border gates to activate commercial activities. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:17 pm