Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International energy is not worried about Saudi Arabia cutting its oil supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International energy is not worried about Saudi Arabia cutting its oil supplies Empty International energy is not worried about Saudi Arabia cutting its oil supplies

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 3:40 am

International energy is not worried about Saudi Arabia cutting its oil supplies

International energy is not worried about Saudi Arabia cutting its oil supplies 10723

The head of the International Energy Agency (IEA), Fatih Birol, said on Monday he was not worried Saudi Arabia was cutting supplies in response to any possible sanctions over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, but urged a sound sense that political developments could affect energy markets.
    When asked about oil market fears about whether Saudi Arabia, the world's biggest crude exporter, could respond to any punitive measures taken by world powers over Khashoggi's death at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Perol said: "There are many geopolitical issues unrelated to energy Also have an additional impact on oil markets. "
    "There is a strong challenge for major producers to increase production and reassure markets. I call on all producers and consumers to have a good sense in these very difficult months that we are entering. "
    He said he did not believe Saudi Arabia would cut production but had "big concerns" about markets because supply from Venezuela and Iran was falling amid strong demand growth. 

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:19 pm