Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: We are not planning a military operation against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: We are not planning a military operation against Iran Empty Washington: We are not planning a military operation against Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 1:31 am

Washington: We are not planning a military operation against Iran 5be659e9d4375016568b45e3-660x330

Washington: We are not planning a military operation against Iran

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is not planning a military operation against Iran if the latter withdraws from the nuclear deal, US national security adviser John Bolton said on Tuesday.
    "Our plans do not include this," Bolton told reporters when asked if Washington was considering a military scenario if Tehran pulled out of the nuclear deal. US President Donald Trump does not believe that Iran intends to withdraw from the agreement. "
    Bolton said he did not believe Iran was currently committed to the agreement. "I think we have seen convincing evidence that they have already overstepped the package," Bolton said. I do not rule out that they are currently violating it in a way we do not know simply. "
    The nuclear deal was concluded in Vienna in 2015 between Iran and the five permanent members of Germany. The agreement allowed the end of Tehran's long isolation by lifting part of the international sanctions, in return for not seeking to acquire nuclear weapons.
    The administration of US President Donald Trump reinstated all unilateral US sanctions lifted from Iran after the nuclear deal was implemented, while Russia, China, the European Union and Germany remained committed to the deal.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:51 pm