Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: More than 700 companies register their attendance at Baghdad International Fair Monday 12 No

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: More than 700 companies register their attendance at Baghdad International Fair Monday 12 No Empty Video: More than 700 companies register their attendance at Baghdad International Fair Monday 12 No

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Nov 2018, 2:29 pm

Video: More than 700 companies register their attendance at Baghdad International Fair

Monday 12 November

Miscellaneous goods and goods The land of the Baghdad International Fair was opened at its forty-fifth session with the participation of eighteen countries and more than 700 local and foreign companies. The participating companies indicated that this meeting will increase the chances of cooperation and investment between the international companies and the Iraqi economy and the growth of the Iraqi economy significantly. 

"We congratulate the Iraqi people on opening the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair and call upon the government to support the private sector in terms of logistics, ports and banking facilities," said Mohammed Shaker, representative of one of the participating companies.ohammed Abdul Razzaq, representative of one of the participating companies, said: "This is the second year we participate in the Baghdad International Fair and last year we saw a great demand for the exhibition." 

As for the foreign wings participating, their presence was wide, and their products varied between industrial, commercial and food. 

The Gulf companies did not register their presence this year in the corridors of the Baghdad exhibition, while the Iranian pavilion was distinguished and led the exhibition with the participation of fifty-five companies followed by Jordan in second place with the participation of forty-eight companies. 

You can view the report on the video above.

Video at link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:27 pm