Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 7:08 am

[rtl]Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil[/rtl]

[rtl] November 20, 2018 - 14:53 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]The adviser to the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Dilshad Shihab, said the region paves the way for agreements with the central government of Baghdad for oil and gas, noting that the oil of the province of Kirkuk will be exported under the supervision of Sumo National Company.[/rtl]

[rtl]In a statement, Shihab said that "the export of Kirkuk oil will benefit the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government," noting that "it will pave the way for other agreements with Baghdad on oil and gas."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Kirkuk oil will be exported under the supervision of the national company Sumo and talk about the return of smuggling political bidding."[/rtl]

[rtl]"The export of Kirkuk oil through the port of Ceyhan will be followed by other steps similar to the interests of both parties, especially its impact on increasing the financial revenues of the federal government.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Re: Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by weslin3 Wed 21 Nov 2018, 8:19 am

HCL law will help.. freak
    Lobo
    Lobo

Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil Empty Re: Oil agreements" .. A new convergence between Baghdad and Erbil

Post by Lobo Wed 21 Nov 2018, 1:19 pm

I thought the HCL was law and the distribution was to start last September.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 21 Nov 2018, 4:32 pm

Lobo wrote:I thought the HCL was law and the distribution was to start last September.
    Maybe so... Maybe not completely implemented..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:41 pm