Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst: Oil and gas law is a game between Baghdad and Erbil to pass agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analyst: Oil and gas law is a game between Baghdad and Erbil to pass agreements Empty Political analyst: Oil and gas law is a game between Baghdad and Erbil to pass agreements

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 5:25 am

[rtl]Political analyst: Oil and gas law is a game between Baghdad and Erbil to pass agreements[/rtl]

policy  ,  09/08/2023 10:05  , Number of readings: 369 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Dr. Qahtan Al-Khafaji, Vice-Chairman of the Political Science Committee at the Iraqi Forum for Elites and Competencies, confirmed that the proposed mechanisms for managing oil and gas, whether by Baghdad or Erbil after 2003, are different and in violation of the rules of the systems adopted in the global systems.

A press interview said, "After 2003, the situation on the ground changed, and mechanisms were proposed by Baghdad and others to manage the oil of Iraq and the region, and all of these proposals are basically different and contrary to the rules of the regimes." approved in the global systems.

He added: “In all countries of the world we always find natural and financial resources, the army, borders and foreign affairs are the concern of the federal and central government, and this is applied in America, Switzerland and Brazil, which are federal countries , but the situation in Iraq is completely different, what has been going on for years is the process of dividing and sharing imports between political blocs, and these political blocs are basically not independent for themselves, but rather linked to an external force.

The deputy head of the Political Science Committee pointed out that what is happening today regarding the Iraqi government's preparation of a new oil and gas law in the country is basically a process of procrastination, diluting and distributing the collective effectiveness of the various Iraqi capabilities.

Al-Khafaji explained, "The issue of oil and gas is a thorny, long and complex issue, even in light of a commercial political process, and I think it will take a long time, because there are many opinions within the political process that do not see the new proposals as a proper way to serve Iraq, in addition to the effective popular rejection.”

The deputy head of the Political Science Committee pointed out that "talking about a new oil law is a government game with the aim of escaping from my responsibility, because decisions within the corridors of Parliament often take long, thorny and complex procedures, in addition to that moving in this direction is a process of escaping forward and leaving the matter." This move is nothing more than a political maneuver by the official authorities in the country.

Al-Khafaji concluded, saying: “The legislation of a new oil and gas law that disperses the central administration of oil and gas or any Iraqi natural resources is outside logic and outside all the approved fundamentalist state functions, whether in central states or federal states .”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:06 pm