Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet approves tender for drilling of new wells in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet approves tender for drilling of new wells in Basra Empty Cabinet approves tender for drilling of new wells in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Dec 2018, 2:57 am

Cabinet approves tender for drilling of new wells in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Sunday the approval of the Council of Ministers to forward a tender drilling wells in Basra to the Chinese company Bohai.
    A statement by the General Secretariat received a copy of the "Economy News" that "the decision came in accordance with the recommendation of the Energy Committee, which provided for the transfer of the first part of the tender for the number (037. TK TND. LOM.2017) at a total cost of about 156.7 million dollars , Including 10% of the emergency reserve and the duration of the implementation of the period of 920 days from the date of referral or a period agreed upon by the parties and with the prior consent of the Basra Petroleum Company, provided that the terms of the contract for the instructions in force and the recommendation was made on the basis of technical conformity and lower prices.
    The statement added that "the decision provided for the transfer of the second part of the tender involving the drilling of 26 wells, to the Chinese company Bohai at a total cost of about 145.3 million dollars, including 10% emergency reserve and the duration of implementation of 836 days from the date of referral or any period agreed upon by the parties and with the consent Pre-approved by the Basra Oil Company, "noting that" the decision also included the approval of the total cost of the cases of more than 301 million dollars. "
    The Cabinet also approved the "exception of contracts for the repair of gas turbine engines in favor of Basra from the controls of change orders," noting that "the first contract is the repair of two engines at a cost of 1.854 million euros, and the second repair of 3 engines worth 2.308 million euros "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:29 am