Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces the completion of the construction of the largest site to finance the transfer of de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces the completion of the construction of the largest site to finance the transfer of de Empty Oil announces the completion of the construction of the largest site to finance the transfer of de

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Dec 2018, 1:47 am

Oil announces the completion of the construction of the largest site to finance the transfer of derivatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The owners of the oil products distribution company completed the construction and rehabilitation of the largest site for the financing of the transfer of derivatives in Iraq, located in the warehouse of Al-Hadba in Nineveh province, while the fuel card No. 3 was issued to  equip the citizens with white oil.
    The Director General of the company under the Ministry of Oil Eng. Kazem Messier, said that the ministry has given the file of Nineveh special attention due to the damage caused to most of its infrastructure due to sabotage caused by the crimes of gangster terrorists and urging, completion of the work of building and rehabilitation site Tkeil tubs warehouse Hdba, The level of Iraq, pointing out that the site will be opened during the next period, revealing the status of his company plans to consider the construction of filling stations and warehouses for the operation of serious D to serve the citizens of the province.
    He added that the most important work carried out during the process of rehabilitating the warehouse by the company's staffs is the erection of the 100-tonne concrete balance, the completion of the loading and unloading loading pipelines, as well as the installation of two types of porden , six loading and unloading pumps,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:25 am