Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Development Bank announces the transfer of its branch in Mansour to the new site

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Development Bank announces the transfer of its branch in Mansour to the new site Empty International Development Bank announces the transfer of its branch in Mansour to the new site

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 3:30 pm

International Development Bank announces the transfer of its branch in Mansour to the new site

The International Development Bank, Monday, the transfer of its branch in the Mansour area west of Baghdad for the new site. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that the "branch of the International Development Bank in the Mansour area of ​​Baghdad to the new building of the bank and a huge area in the same area," noting that "the branch will help in providing various banking services and helps the bank to obtain On a larger market share in the Karkh area as the branch was provided with a larger number of working staff and advanced banking systems to ensure the customer service faster and better.

He added that "the bank seeks to create a real banking environment that deals seriously and realistically through the provision of banking services in a comprehensive and in line with international banking standards and the great direction of Iraq towards construction and reconstruction and progress," stressing that "the bank building consists of four floors with advanced facilities and systems Sophisticated in terms of security and information protection and customer service. " 

On December 24, 2017, the International Development Bank announced the opening of a branch in Jameela Commercial Area. In addition, the bank will open a new branch in Baghdad Mall at the end of January this year, ) A branch providing various advanced banking services, most importantly electronic banking services in line with the initiative of the Central Bank of the project to settle salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm