Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

father of the child Baghdadi Hajar tells the details of her death .. And uncle most of the shooters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

father of the child Baghdadi Hajar tells the details of her death .. And uncle most of the shooters Empty father of the child Baghdadi Hajar tells the details of her death .. And uncle most of the shooters

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:51 am

[size=32]
    father of the child Baghdadi Hajar tells the details of her death .. And uncle most of the shooters from the police[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The joy of the Baghdadi family has turned the New Year into a party and a tragedy, after a stray bullet took away the life of its innocent daughter.
    Hajar's life, which was not 11 years old, ended during the New Year's Eve celebrations in Baghdad and a bullet penetrated her spinal cord last year.
    The father of the girl Hajar, told the details of the death of his daughter, who was with the rest of the children of her relatives are waiting near her home, the opening of the new year.
    "Before the first moments of the first day of the new year began, the children were excited to see fireworks in the night sky of Baghdad, near the house," he said. "As soon as it was 12 o'clock at night, I saw my daughter hit a ground. I ran towards her and saw her bleeding from her nose, and she was unconscious."
    He said that he ran to the nearest hospital, thinking that her nose broke, but the doctor's report was shocking, the radiation showed that the bullet penetrated the head migrated to her spinal cord, to end her life immediately.
    "Abbas", the father of Hajar, was silent. He was no longer able to speak. Only his pictures, school bags and games were left for him.
    But he appealed to everyone to stop the indiscriminate firing that could end the life of any innocent person as happened to Hajjar.
    "Most of the shooters of police officers"
    For his part, the girl's uncle asked the security authorities to deal seriously with the shooters and apply the law against them, wondering about the complacency of the concerned parties with them.
    He explained that most of the people who shoot in Baghdad are members of the police and the Ministry of the Interior, who by doing this hijack innocent dreams and lives that the police are supposed to protect
    The Iraqi Ministry of Health, revealed in a statement on Tuesday the death of the girl Hajar Abbas, in addition to the injury of about 77 others in different provinces of Iraq, the result of the firing of random shots.
    The Iraqi Interior Ministry warned earlier, from random shooting, indicating that in the event of arrest of those involved in the plot will be treated with the treatment of terrorism suspects, and the imposition of imprisonment and financial penalties for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:46 am