Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bombay notes 3 dangers in the Middle East: We want to stop the aggression of two people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bombay notes 3 dangers in the Middle East: We want to stop the aggression of two people Empty Bombay notes 3 dangers in the Middle East: We want to stop the aggression of two people

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Feb 2019, 1:49 am

[size=32]
    Bombay notes 3 dangers in the Middle East: We want to stop the aggression of two people[/size]
     Bombay notes 3 dangers in the Middle East: We want to stop the aggression of two people Bompio

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told a press conference with his Polish counterpart in Warsaw that he hoped the conference would establish stability in the Middle East. 
    Pompeo added that the Warsaw Conference was established to deal with crises in the Middle East. 
    He said his country wants to address crises that threaten the world, such as terrorism. 
    "We continue to work for the Middle East in the future," he said. 
    Bombayo pointed out that Iran and Hezbollah and the spread of terrorism risks threatening the Middle East. 
    He also expressed "Washington's desire to impose further sanctions on the Iranian regime to stop the aggression of Ruhani and Qasim Soleimani on the Middle East," he said. 
    The Polish foreign minister opened Thursday the Warsaw conference, which brings together more than 60 countries to discuss the situation in the Middle East, Iran's nuclear program and the reduction of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 12:22 pm