Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Communications presents Huawei Business Plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Communications presents Huawei Business Plan Empty Minister of Communications presents Huawei Business Plan

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2019, 1:46 am

Minister of Communications presents Huawei Business Plan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Communications announced on Saturday that its Minister Naeem Thajil al-Rubaie presented a plan of action for Huawei on the ministry's projects, saying that he expressed his dissatisfaction with the "negative results" in the performance of the company.
    The ministry said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "the Minister of Communications Naim Thajil al-Rubaie expressed his dissatisfaction with the negative results in the performance of the (Huawei) Chinese working on projects for the Ministry of Communications of Iraq."
    "Al Rubaie presented a business plan for this company as a second opportunity to provide better performance and start strategic relationships with this company, which is one of the best companies in the world in the provision of communications solutions and infrastructure," she explained, "This came during a lengthy meeting with the age of Vice President Huawei and Jaysen General Manager of the company in the Middle East, which was held on the sidelines of Iraq's participation in MMC19conference in Barcelona, ​​Spain.
    The ministry said that the company's vice president expressed his full solidarity with Rubaie's vision and understanding of his displeasure and promised to follow up the problems posed by the minister and the delegation accompanying him personally and urgently to restore confidence and enable the Ministry of Communications to access the latest technology provided by the company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:23 am