Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

India wants to continue buying Iran's oil at 300,000 b / d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

India wants to continue buying Iran's oil at 300,000 b / d Empty India wants to continue buying Iran's oil at 300,000 b / d

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2019, 6:05 am

India wants to continue buying Iran's oil at 300,000 b / d

13:32 - 07/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - India wants to keep buying Iranian oil at current levels of around 300,000 barrels per day (bpd), while negotiations are under way with Washington on extending an exemption from sanctions that expires in early May, Reuters reported on Thursday.
    "New Delhi requests that it be allowed to continue to buy Iranian oil at current levels of about 1.25 million tons per month, equivalent to about 300,000 barrels per day," the agency said in a news item.
    Iran, a member of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), exports about 3 million barrels per day of oil at the pre-sanctions peak, but supplies have shrunk to about 1.25 million barrels per day since the beginning of the year, according to freight data from Reventiv.
    A source in India said talks with Washington to extend the exemptions slowed because of the US government's closure in January. The two sources said the talks had resumed and that India wanted to be clear before the May general elections.
    No comment has yet been received from India's oil and foreign affairs ministries.
    India's move to extend the exceptions comes as Washington plans to end New Delhi's preferential trade deal, which allows up to $ 5.6 billion of its exports to the United States free of customs duties.Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:10 am