Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Iraq Be Affected By India's Abandonment Of Buying Its Oil And Replacing It With Russia?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Iraq Be Affected By India's Abandonment Of Buying Its Oil And Replacing It With Russia? Empty Will Iraq Be Affected By India's Abandonment Of Buying Its Oil And Replacing It With Russia?

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2022, 5:54 am

[size=38]Will Iraq Be Affected By India's Abandonment Of Buying Its Oil And Replacing It With Russia?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/06/2022 | 11:30 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Oil expert Hamza Al-Jawahiri played down, on Wednesday, the effects of India's tendency to buy Russian Urals oil instead of Iraqi oil, attributing this to the presence of many customers for Iraqi oil.
    . Al-Jawahiri said in a statement to “The Information” that “Iraq has many customers, especially from European countries and Latin America, and it is completely different from the rest of the oil-producing countries, as the offers come at the beginning of every year. Its oil is distributed during the months of the year.
    He added that "India's tendency to buy Russian Urals oil instead of Iraqi oil because of its purchase in the Indian currency (the rupee) or in the Russian currency (the ruble has no effect on Iraq)."
    Al-Jawahiri explained, "Many of the requests that come to buy Iraqi oil are being postponed due to the imbalance of production and demand for Iraqi oil, and these postponed requests will certainly be enough to fill the void if India decides to buy Russian Urals oil." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:04 pm