Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: quotas and the lack of ownership of the parties competencies behind the disruption of mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: quotas and the lack of ownership of the parties competencies behind the disruption of mi Empty Al-Bishara: quotas and the lack of ownership of the parties competencies behind the disruption of mi

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:44 am

Al-Bishara: quotas and the lack of ownership of the parties competencies behind the disruption of ministerial cab

08:55 - 07/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara said on Sunday that the parties' adherence to the posts and the lack of competency candidates prevented the completion of the ministerial cabin, pointing out that the Iraqi parties suffer from a defect in their internal structure.
    "The survival of the four interior ministries, defense, education and justice without ministers is the result of the parties holding positions without having competent personalities who enjoy the conditions necessary to run the post. On the contrary, some parties gave the prime minister the light," al-Bishara said in a statement. But in the final analysis they are demanding their share of the prime minister after giving him the green light in choosing the ministers. "
    He added that "the process of sharing positions by the parties is not new in the democratic system, but this quota must be fair, that is, it must nominate qualified personalities with competence and conformity to the conditions established and enjoy competence, integrity and specialization, and those who do not have to go outside the party to come with qualified personalities" .
    Al-Bishara said that "the parties are suffering from a problem in their internal structure, as they do not prepare parties in the sense that they are random gatherings around people and they do not have correct party rules, although the Commission has ratified them, but in reality does not have any of the parties' conditions. Countries of the world establish a party. " Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:21 pm