Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's gift to Ibn Salman .. This is how the American president puts a dangerous precedent!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's gift to Ibn Salman .. This is how the American president puts a dangerous precedent! Empty Trump's gift to Ibn Salman .. This is how the American president puts a dangerous precedent!

Post by Rocky Fri May 31, 2019 3:24 am

Trump's gift to Ibn Salman .. This is how the American president puts a dangerous precedent!
    Friday 31 May 2019 :
    01:05 am

[ltr]Trump's gift to Ibn Salman .. This is how the American president puts a dangerous precedent! 1559253999d74232bcfec4f0742055b948ce9a2b19
    [/ltr]

The Washington Post said in an editorial today that the US president
    Donald Trump chooses to give a gift to

#Mohamed_Ben_Slammen

and sets a dangerous new precedent.

The newspaper referred to the veto veto used by President Trump last month
    To stop the vote of the majority of bipartisan members of Congress against further support
    American intervention in Saudi Arabia in

Yemen #
    He described him as a disaster and failed to achieve his goals while helping produce
    The worst humanitarian crisis in the world.

It has now been criticized for providing unconditional support to the Saudi regime and its allies,
    The State Department informed Congress that it was invoking an emergency authority
    To overcome the opposition and complete 22 arms deals to the Kingdom and many countries
    Other munitions, including more munitions that killed civilians
    To whom.

The newspaper described the action as another breach by Trump to the established rules,
    If not the law, because the notification of the administration did not clarify what the "state of emergency"
    Which allowed it to use a loophole in the Arms Export Control Act

Congress

gives
    the
    power to review arms sales.

She added that although Secretary of State Mike Pompeiro pointed to the need of States
    Arab "to deter and defend itself" against Iran, some of the weapons provided
    Will not be available for years, which means they are not related to the aggression on Yemen
    Or increased tensions elsewhere in the region. Some gear will go
    To Jordan who is not at war in Yemen or in a place
    else.

The Post regarded Trump as a maneuver and expanded its defiance
    The role of the legal Congress in shaping the foreign policy of the states
    United Nations.

Instead, she concluded, he again ignored the authority of Congress to let me and my father
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and that if the transaction is allowed to continue it will be
    Trump has set a new precedent: presidents can sell arms at any
    A place of the world without simply reviewing Congress once an emergency is claimed
    Not specified.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:41 am