Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product Empty Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Apr 2014, 11:02 am

Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product

04/03/2014

Baghdad (news) .. The head of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari to the legislation of laws that protect the national product, and the imposition of customs tariffs on imported products; support of Iraqi industry.Jaafari said during a meeting with a delegation of workers in the manufacturing sector according to a statement received by the Agency (news): It's a 'must advancement of the industrial sector, as a nerve district of the state, and development through the modernization of production lines for the facilities operating; aim of upgrading the industry Iraqi characterized by quality, quality' .Jaafari stressed: the importance of the legislation of laws that protect the national product, in addition to the imposition of customs tariffs on imported products; support of Iraqi industry, stressing the development of cadres to keep pace with productivity '.He called for a 'broad participation and effective in the next election season, and the election of competent personalities; to make a quantum leap at the legislative and executive, warned of boycotting the elections; killed because they are an opportunity for change'.For his part, President of the Federation of trade unions to the need for justice for workers slice through the enactment of the retired workers, or amend the Unified Retirement Law. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product Empty Re: Jaafari calls for the need for the legislation of laws that protect the national product

Post by wciappetta Thu 03 Apr 2014, 11:50 am

Been waiting to see this guy begin to step up... I think we might be hearing a lot more from him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:28 am