Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil thanks the crowd to save "crazy" from drowning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil thanks the crowd to save "crazy" from drowning Empty Oil thanks the crowd to save "crazy" from drowning

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Jul 2019, 3:37 am

Oil thanks the crowd to save "crazy" from drowning

10:18 - 16/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil Fayyad Hassan Nima on Tuesday expressed his thanks for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]efforts of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the prevention of risks from the Majnoon oil field in the city of Basra. 
    "On the occasion of the first anniversary of the Iraqi staff receiving the Majnoon oil field north of the city of Basra, we thank the people of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] especially the military engineering for their contribution to maintaining the security of Majnoon oil field and saving it from drowning," he said in a statement. 
    He praised the "heroic role of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forces in the speed of their response to the appeal of the Ministry of Oil and the removal of the risk of flooding from public and private property." 
    The leadership of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has drawn up an emergency plan to save the cities of southern[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]As a result of floods early this year and succeeded in securing cities and agricultural land, livestock and vital vital facilities and electric stations and oil fields. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:24 pm